As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series, Backpacker Medical Kit, 96 Pieces #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin. Stop bleeding quickly with a large trauma pad to control bleeds from severe falls. Includes an irrigation syringe, tincture of benzoin, butterfly bandages, and a variety of dressings.
Manage fevers, pain, stomach aches, and allergies until medical help can be reached. The easy care organization system organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pocket.
2. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight Watertight .7 Medical First Aid Kit #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Accommodates 1-2 people for 1-4 days. Kit measures 7. 5 x 10 x 2 inches and weighs approximately 8 ounces. Inner dryflex bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
This first aid kit contains a wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and allergies. Stabilize fractures and sprains with wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits #ad|
|Manufacturer||Adventure Medical Kits #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.|
3. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak First Aid Kit with QuikClot Sponge #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- One-page critical trauma guide includes life-saving trauma care instructions. Includes quikclot sponge, triangular bandage, trauma pad, sterile gauzes, and other key supplies. Convenient portable trauma kit fits in any home or travel bag so that you can always be prepared.
The re-sealable DryFlex bag is completely waterproof and incredibly durable. Quikclot sponge works on contact to stop bleeding three times faster than your own body's process.
4. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Sportsman Series Bighorn First Aid Kit #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Contains vital trauma supplies to stop bleeding, close wounds, and stabilize fractures and sprains. Easy care organization System with injury-specific pockets so you can find what you need quickly.
First aid instructions have the most up-to-date information from the world authorities in first aid. Accommodates groups of up to 7 people on trips up to 1 week. Top quality first aid essentials and tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine.
5. Surviveware #ad
Backpacking, Surviveware Small First Aid Kit with Labelled Compartments for Hiking, Travel, Camping, Car and Cycling. #adSurviveware #ad
- All inner items are protected from water in durable zip-top laminate baggies. Afterwards all supplies can be replaced in an orderly fashion. It weighs only 1 pound and measures 5. 5 x 7. 5 x 3. 5 inches to fit into your car’s glove box.
Waterproof inner contents. The bag is water-resistant. Our large stainless steel scissors can cut through clothing or seat belts. Organization is the key to survive. Forget about flimsy plastic containers that break while under pressure while you travel.
Built to last. What you need on your next outdoor adventure is a dependable kit! Compact, truck, rv, light and portable. You also have a separate zip pouch for your own prescription medication.
During stressful situations, all items can found and used so you are prepared and ready for survival. This means your supplies are safe and secure around any marine or boat environment. This first-aid kit comes with 100 essential life-saving items. Each inner sleeve is labeled according to its function. Approved medical kit. Carry it in your backpack, motorcycle or in hiking & cycling backcountry.
6. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits World Travel First Aid Medical Supply Kit #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Medical kit ccommodates 1-4 people for multiple days. Includes a wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments, the most common travel ailment. The included comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine advises on best travel practices.
Visual communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale. Includes tsa-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
7. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only FAO-442 All-Purpose First Aid Kit, 299 Pieces Pack of 1 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Contains 298 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries. Case color may vary based on availability. Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency.
Soft sided, zippered case ideal for home, travel and on the go use. Not made with natural rubber latex,.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
8. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid Medical Kit 2.0 #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- Wide elastic bandages to help manage and support fractures and sprains. With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid. Kit measures approximately 6 x 8.
5 x 1. 5 inches; accommodates 1-4 people for 1 day. Contains a wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies. Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner plastic storage pouches work in any weather.
9. Adventure Medical Kits #ad
Backcountry Medical Care, Easy Care, Comprehensive Guide, Lightweight, Water-Resistant Zipper, Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Daytripper First Aid Kit, 15oz, Durable Case #adAdventure Medical Kits #ad
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, common medications, fracture/sprain care, and essential tools, blister/burn care, wound care, CPR face shield, all contained in a kit bag. With completely enclosed easy care injury-specific compartments, each kit contains hospital-quality supplies to treat a variety of injuries and illnesses, clearly labeled and easy to view through the clear windows.
Deliver quick and effective care on rock climbing expeditions, family trips, day hikes, and more with this ultralight medical kit. Included $16 field manual: "comprehensive guide to wilderness & travel medicine", "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
Manage injury and ailments for 1-5 people on short trips with this first aid kit designed for basecamp or backpack duty.
10. AdventureMedicalKits #ad
Adventure Medical Kits Ultra/Watertight .3 #adAdventureMedicalKits #ad
- Bandage materials: 4 bandage, adhesive, butterfly closure 3 Dressing, fabric, Knuckle 2 Bandage, gauze, sterile, 2" x 2", adhesive, 1" x 3" 2 Bandage, Fabric, Pkg.2. Blister / burn: 1 moleskin, pre-cut & shaped 11 piecesinstrument: 1 splinter picker/tick remover forcepsmedication: 2 after bite wipe 2 antihistamine Diphenhydramine 25 mg 2 Ibuprofen 200 mg, 1/2" x 10 Yards 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Pkg.
2wound care: 3 after cuts & scrapes antiseptic Wipe 2 Alcohol Swab 1 Tape, Single UseIndividual Package Weight: 2. 32 oz.