As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HALO #ad
2 Count, Halo Chest Seal High Performance Occlusive Dressing for Trauma Wounds #adHALO #ad
- Sold with a 5 year shelf life. Made in the usa by medical devices Inc Reference Number: 1216-10000 For the treatment of both entrance and exit wounds. Package dimensions 1075" x 7. 5" x. 15". Qty 2 halo seals, 6. 5 x 5. 5 inches, No latex.
|Manufacturer||Medical Devices Inc #ad|
2. North American Rescue #ad
2 Count, North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation. Two separately packaged vented chest seals are offered in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest.
Rescue essentials is pleased to introduce the new hyfin vent chest seal twin pack from north american rescue, this product sets the standard for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest.
3. Rescue Essentials #ad
Halo Vent IFAK Chest Seal, 2 Per Package #adRescue Essentials #ad
- Large pull tab for easy removal, and leaves no residue behind. Excellent adhesion with excessive blood or heavy perspiration. Tested and designed to perform under extreme conditions with temperature ranges below 32F to over 140F.
Re-packed for the perfect fit in IFAKs. Can be used to occlude a chest tube by folding in half twice, cutting a hole in the corner and sliding over chest tube. 2 seals per package-Durable Re-sealable protective packaging.
4. North American Rescue #ad
North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal 4 Count #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- Advanced adhesive technology for a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties. This contains 2 twin sets for a total of 4 chest seals.
Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary. Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents. Each twin set can treat both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries.
5. PSA Ops Gear #ad
Trauma Pack with Tourniquet + Combat Bandage + Trauma Dressing + Chest Seal Best Sellers, Hemorrhage Control IFAK #adPSA Ops Gear #ad
- Be prepared: you will be prepared for the situation with multiple tools to stop bleeding. A must have for all: Preppers and Sheepdogs. The top sellers for hemorrhage control All in One Place - Emergency Trauma First Aid Kit Essentials.
Complete trauma pack: contains: tourniquet - chest seal - allaquix stop bleeding Gauze 2" x 2" - Combat Emergency Bandage 4" - Self-Stick Cohesive Wrap large roll 2" wide - Trauma Pads 2 pads - 4"x 8". Professional-grade: Serious products for serious situations.
6. LINE2design #ad
EMS Emergency Medical Occlusive Dressing, First Aid Latex-Free Open Chest Wound First Responders Trauma Rescue Bandage, Pack of 2, LINE2design Chest Seal #adLINE2design #ad
- Large pull tab for easy peel and application. Strong medical grade hydrogel adhesive for superior bond. Used by military, police, fire, EMS and First Responders. Transparent backing for easy placement over the traumatic chest wound. Large square 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” for maximum coverage area.
7. CELOX #ad
Celox 2GM, Package of Five Original Version #adCELOX #ad
- Works in hypothermic Conditions - CeloxTM works whether blood temperature is 98. 7f 37. 05c or 65. 4 f 18. 5c. A compression bandage is then wrapped over the gauze covered wound and patient is transported.
Celotmx is poured into the wound and held down with gauze for 5 minutes. Lightweight, portable, packaged in sterilized, easy to administer - celoxtm granules are lightweight, sealed packets which are easy and fast to open.
No heat generated - celoxtm does not generate any heat, produce burning. Easy to remove from the wound. The five 2 gram packs are contained in a re-sealable plastic pouch. Long shelf life. Celoxtm is now available in convenient, easy-to-open, 2 gram packages. Celoxtm has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to rapidly control major arterial bleeding without cautery from traumatic wounds.
8. North American Rescue #ad
Two Pack, NAR Hyfin Vent Compact #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- Red-tip technology single step, peel, and apply application that also allows for burping the wound if necessary. Advanced adhesive gel for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests.
3-channel pressure relief vents. Two chest seals for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds.
9. SAM #ad
SAM Rolled Splint 36", Orange/Blue #adSAM #ad
- The sam splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. He sam splint can be used to splint every bone in the human body. Orange and Blue. 36 x 4. 25 inch.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
10. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
6 Inch, Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Hemorrhage control compression bandage. Israeli battle dressing IBD - size 6 inch wide and 70 inch long. Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application.