As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Globe #ad
Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment, 1 oz 4-Pack #adGlobe #ad
- 24 hour infection protection. First aid treatment for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns. Note: you will receive 4 x 1 oz tubes: total 4 OZ. Contains us fda ndc national Drug Code Number. Same active Ingredients as Neosporin.
2. Neosporin #ad
Zinc For 24-Hour Infection Protection, Wound Care Treatment and the Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Scrapes and Burns,.5 oz #adNeosporin #ad
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection.
5-ounces of neosporin original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the number-one doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use.
First-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing. Formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
3. Good Sense #ad
While Preventing Infection, and Burns, 1 Ounce, Scrapes, GoodSense Maximum Strength Triple Antibiotic Ointment plus Pain Relief, Soothes Painful Cuts #adGood Sense #ad
- May be covered with a sterile bandage. Active ingredients: Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin + Pain Relief. Directions: adults and children 2 years of age and older: clean the affected area and apply a small amount an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger of GoodSense Triple Antibiotic Ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
Injury: it is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, weapons, and more.
Ointment contains: bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate, Pramoxine HCl. Maximum strength: antibiotic ointment that helps prevent infection and relieves pain in minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns. Injuries can happen at work or play, hits, indoors or outdoors. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Brand||Good Sense #ad|
|Manufacturer||Good Sense #ad|
4. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Individual packets are easy and convenient to use. 25 packets per box. Helps prevent infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns. Provides 3 in 1 Strength. Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
5. Globe #ad
Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment, 1 oz. 2-Pack #adGlobe #ad
- 24 hour infection protection. Contains us fda ndc national Drug Code Number. Same active Ingredients as the Name Brand. First aid treatment for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns. Note: you will receive 2 x 1 oz tubes: total 2 OZ.
6. First Aid #ad
Triple Antibiotic Ointment .5gr Packets Box of 144 #adFirst Aid #ad
- Contains bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B to help prevent infection. Apply 1 - 2 times daily for optimum results. Aids in healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
7. MED PRIDE #ad
First Aid Ointment for Minor Wounds, Medpride Triple Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz 4-Pack | 24-Hour, Neomycin & Polymyxin, Scratches & Abrasions | Preventative Ointment with Zinc #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Prevention is better that treatment: Our first aid ointment works by stopping or preventing bacterial infections by killing susceptible bacteria or simply inhibiting their growth process altogether.
Simple, quick use: clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily. An essential in your first-aid kit: Treat minor cuts, scrapes, burns and wounds with this Triple Antibiotic Cream and prevent possible infections from taking hold and spreading.
Additionally, you may cover the wound with a sterile bandage for accelerated healing.
Potent, triple action: formulated with Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate and Polymyxin B Sulfate to provide first-aid care and 24-hour protection from potential infections. Nourish & hydrate the skin: provides the first layers of skin with nutrition to minimize the appearance of scars and result in healthier looking skin after the healing process.
8. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
144 Count, Ever Ready First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Heal and protect - promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells and prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Triple antibiotic - each 09 gram packets of triple antibiotic ointment contain Bacitracin, Neomycin, & Polymyxin B.
Convenient and sterile - Packets make storing in first aid kits, cars, purses, and backpacks convenient and easy.
9. Globe #ad
Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment 4 Pack #adGlobe #ad
- First aid treatment for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns. You receive 4 x 05 oz tubes total 2 ounces for the price of one. Same active Ingredients as the Name Brand. 1 pharmacist and Doctor recommended Formula. 24 hour infection protection.
10. Medique #ad
25 Per Box, Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram #adMedique #ad
- Packaged in 05gm packets. Compare to Neosporin. Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units. Tamper evident sealed packets. 25 packets per box.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|