As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Active Minds #ad
Track Maze Marble Game by Active Minds | Specialist Alzheimer's/Dementia Games & Resources for Improving Skills & Coordination #adActive Minds #ad
- Light and easy to hold with strong color contrasts to support people with visual impairments. Guide the marble from one side to the other and then back in the fastest time possible.
Measures 8-1/4” x 11-1/2” x 5/8”. Exciting and fast-paced game! Designed to improve dexterity and engage the mind for people living with dementia.
|Brand||Active Minds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Active Minds #ad|
2. iGuerburn #ad
Red, Metal Wire Puzzles Activity for Dementia Alzheimer's Seniors Elderly Memory Loss Product Keep Hands Busy Game Toys Gifts 15set #adiGuerburn #ad
- Meaningful gift - appropriate for dementia, arthritic hands, Parkinson's, autistic patient, memory care, tactile and visual aids, Alzheimer's, neurological stimulation etc.
Creatively- elderly with fun while keeping their minds sharp and creative. Includes 15 different style metal wire puzzles and guiding methods on the package. Release mind activity - a anxiety relief toy to soothe fidgeting finger, also stimulate the senses to help those with rehabilitation hand muscles.
Therapy aid - calmed and focused Sensory Therapy Relax the Dementia patients, ease their agitation is to find something to occupy your hands. Durable - High quality of stainless material.
3. Simple Prime #ad
Memory Aid Fidget Sensory Pad with 13 Activities for Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Anxiety #adSimple Prime #ad
- Easy to use actual pouches for family photos to encourage finding. Large selection of variations of items to encourage continued use. If you're not satisfied for any reason, no questions asked refund.
Calming and soothing: massive amounts of engaging items within the pad that are easy to use. Money back guarantee: enjoy top quality, just send it back for a full, with more features then others.
Perfect solution for Seniors that suffer from Alzheimer, Dementia, Anxiety, and Nervousness. Memory aid: promotes memory aid and and with perfectly placed pouches for family photos. Tactile stimulation: assorted fabrics with different textures to encourage exploring. More features, less cost: Packed with activities to keep loved ones engaged for hours on end.
4. Golden Opportunity LLC #ad
Fidget Pillow with Alzheimer's and Dementia Activities for Seniors #adGolden Opportunity LLC #ad
- Autism, alzheimer’s and dementia therapy Toy: Our innovative therapy pillow encourages tactile exercises for children, adults and elderly to improve fine motor skills, teens, hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
Easy to hold and hug: people of all ages will love to embrace this plush pillow and feel its warmth. Decreases memory loss as a stimulating learning board: Similar to a fidget blanket for Dementia and other disorders with memory impairment, buttoning, zipping and snapping with an oversized shoelace and snaps, this pillow features exercises such as lacing, clips and big buttons.
Stimulating dementia gift: fill the heart, soul and mind of someone you love with this activity filled toy for dementia patients.
The recipient will be delighted to have an activity to keep their hands busy. Multiple textures for sensory integration: Introduce various materials, surfaces and notions to remedy sensitivities of touch in Sensory Perception Disorder and as memory aids and activities for seniors.
5. FlintRehab #ad
FlintRehab Premium Quality Therapy Putty 4 Pack, and Stress Relief…, 3-oz Each for Hand Exercise Rehab. Fidgeting #adFlintRehab #ad
- 3oz/container. 1. 16/ounce. Therapy putty includes: four 4 variable resistance containers each with 3-oz of putty. Putty is non-toxic and unscented. Made with high quality silicone putty.
Designed to increase flexibility, improve strength, decrease stiffness, and relieve joint pain. Save 10% on your order when your purchase 2 or more packs! Industry standard resistances include: Yellow x-soft, Green Medium, Red Soft, Blue Firm.
6. GeriGuard Solutions #ad
Memory Loss Fidget & Sensory Pad #adGeriGuard Solutions #ad
- Flip-and-feel assortment of fabrics and ribbons. Helps relieve boredom! provides a variety of fun activities and tactile sensations. Helps caretakers keep seniors active & busy! Overall size: 24" x 12.
Great for seniors with alzheimer's that need extra stimulation! Enables ‘Busy Hands’ to Stay Busy. Features lacing, buckling and zipping activities. Keeping busy helps reduce loneliness. Machine washable.
|Brand||GeriGuard Solutions #ad|
7. Ecovona #ad
Special Needs Sensory Therapy Activity Apron Adult Size for Seniors & Adults with Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Special Sensory Needs | Fidget Design Improves Dexterity and Mental Stimulation, Ecovona #adEcovona #ad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - ecovana cares about crafting high quality products that serve a helpful purpose for our customers, their families and their loved ones. Join thousands of engaged and calmed patients and their families. Click add-to-cart to Order a sensory stimulation apron Today! Reduces boredom - seniors with disabilities or mobility restrictions can often experience heightened senses of boredom and anxiety.
Calming & comforting - lay the apron flat on a seated lap in a chair or wheelchair or tie it around the waist of a standing person. Improves hand dexterity - the velcro buckle strap, hands and joint mobile and engaged to help strengthen them, buttons, zipper and threaded rope all help keep fingers, which is particularly important for the elderly.
Easy mental stimulation - engage the mind body connection in senior adults suffering from dementia, Alzheimer syndrome or adults with special sensory needs from autism or Asperger’s.
Different textures and fidget motions help create a tactile experience that sharpens skills and soothes the mind. The materials also mimic common dressing skills to increase independence. It's a great aid for anxiety inducing activities like haircuts and Dr. This apron gives them a quick and easy way to engage their hands and mind for simple stimulation while they're waiting or engaged in other passive activities. People with special sensory needs find the hand fidgeting relaxing and soothing.
8. Modaliv #ad
Modaliv – 2-in-1 Alzheimer’s and Dementia Fidget Mat and Muff for Seniors – Sensory Lap Pad with 8 Activities – Rolls Up to Keep Hands Warm – Made to Last with Strong Construction Blue #adModaliv #ad
- Perfect if your loved ones suffer from poor circulation during winter. 100% money back guarantee: we invite you to inspect this fidget mat in your own home, risk free. You won’t find any primary colors or childish designs here, and the product and packaging carry no mention of Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Eight highly satisfying activities keep fidgeting hands busy when your loved ones become nervous or agitated. No questions asked. Strong, safe and made to last: we’ve designed this fidget mat to last for years. If you aren’t completely satisfied, for any reason at all, just send it back for a full refund.
See the quality for yourself – and let your loved ones try it too. Dignified adult design: unlike many busy blankets designed for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia, this mat can be used with dignity. 2-in-1 design – turns into a warming muff: when you roll the activity apron up, it converts into a warming muff.
Patients can hold their hands inside to keep them warm, with a squeezable ball inside to fidget with. The high quality construction easily stands up to pulling and twisting, and it’s completely safe with no choking hazards. Immediately soothe anxiety and calm nervousness: This fidget mat has an incredibly calming and relaxing effect on nervous and agitated Alzheimer’s and dementia patients. You can give it to your loved one with confidence.